Bin It Now Terms & Conditions
- All skip bins hired by Bin It Now to the client will remain the property of Bin It Now. The client will have no right to claim of ownership over the title of the skip bin or have any interest in the skip bin outside of the hire contract.
- Damage to Land or Property; Bin It Now accepts no liability for any property damage above or below ground during bin delivery and pickup. It is the responsibility of the client to determine the suitability of the chosen area for placement – It must be suitable for the location of the skip bin, have clear easy access for drop off and pick up, be clear of overhead power lines and cables and be able to bear the weight of the fully loaded skip bin and the truck transporting the skip bin. Bin It Now will not be liable for damage caused to land or any property, including but not limited to grass, driveways, personal property, cars or automobiles, kerbs, garden beds, fences, carports, garages, houses or other structures.
- Bin Placement and Positioning; whilst we endeavor to place the skip bin in your preferred location, it is at the discretion of the driver to decide on whether the requested position allows safe access to deliver and collect the skip bin. Once delivered, the skip bin may not be moved. If we find that the skip bin has been moved when we return for collection, a $100 fee will apply. The skip bin must not create a hazard for pedestrians or road users. It is the responsibility of the client to organise a council permit when the skip bin is to be placed on public land.
- Asbestos; Without exception, it is prohibited to place any type of asbestos materials into a skip bin. If asbestos is found in a skip bin prior to removal from a customer’s property, it will not be removed until the asbestos is treated correctly. If asbestos is found in the skip bin after it has been tipped either at landfill or at a transfer station, high decontamination costs and possibly very heavy penalties may be imposed. The customer will be responsible for the payment of all costs, upon demand.
- Payment must be made for your order by credit card, direct deposit or payment to the driver.
- The client must not use the skip bin to incinerate rubbish. Any damage caused to a skip bin by fire or any other unlawful action will be passed onto the client at a charge of double the replacement value of the bin.
- It is the client’s responsibility to keep the skip bin free from any form of contamination from liquid spills.
- Overfilled Bins; The client must not over fill the skip bin by placing rubbish and or waste above the top lip of the bin. This will ensure compliance with all Government Transport, Workplace Health and Safety and Chain of responsibility regulations.
- Allowable Weights for 2, 4, and 6m3 bins; If these bins exceed the maximum weight allowed you will be charged for a heavy bin. If a 2, 4 or 6 cubic meter skip exceeds 4 tonne, the bin will not be transported as it is not a safe working load. Bin It Now requires all drivers to be compliant with vehicle operation safety regulations and road laws. It will be at the customers cost to unload the skip to a safe working load, the customer may also be liable for additional bin hire fees if the bin cannot be loaded promptly.
- Allowable weights for 12, 15, 17, or 22m3 bins; If these bins exceed 12 tonne, the bin will not be transported, as it is not a safe working load. Bin It Now requires all drivers to be compliant with vehicle operation safety regulations and road laws. It will be at the customers cost to unload the skip to a safe working load. The customer may also be liable for additional bin hire fees if the bin cannot be loaded / unloaded as required.
- Prohibited Waste Charges
Failure to comply with the Bin It Now Terms of Conditions with regard to prohibited items will result in the following extra charges:
- Tyres – Car Tyres $35 per tyre, Four Wheel Drive Tyres $50 per tyre, Truck Tyres $100 per tyre
- Mattresses – $100 per mattress
- Gas Cylinders & Fire Extinguishers – $100 per gas cylinder and/or fire extinguisher
- Liquids, Regulated & Hazardous Waste, Food, Paints, Oils, Chemical Waste – 200% (double) the cost charged to Bin It Now by a third party to handle and dispose of the waste in a lawful manner.